Week in Review : 22.02.13
I am just over halfway through my 30 days of Sky project and I love it! I have managed to keep up with it with the exception of a couple of days where I had camera troubles. I was worried that the photos might be a bit too "samey" but so far, so good. I can't wait to have them printed at the end of the project.
Here is a roundup of some things you may have missed around here this week...
- What to do when your goals don't work for you anymore - have you grabbed your free worksheet yet?
- Also, have you got your hands on the free e-course and workbook on finding your life purpose? All you need to do is sign up to weekly love notes from me (jam-packed with inspiration and actionables!)
- I am offering a limited number of Spark Sessions for free - if you are interested drop me an email
And here are a few interesting finds from around elsewhere this week...
- I am currently reading May Cause Miracles: A 6-Week Kick-Start to Unlimited Happiness and I absolutely love it so far!
- This article on How to Create Habits that Stick is full of goodness
- I loved this video on how you are your greatest adviso
QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
Fear stops action. Action cures fear - Margaret Bourke-White
Happy Friday friends - have a lovely weekend!