Stress and emotions
Everybody experiences anxious feelings from time to time. But some of us worry more than others, and excess worry can interfere with daily life. Essential oils can soothe anxious feelings and help you calm worries.
Oils and products for emotional support
doTERRA’s grounding blend, appropriately named doTERRA Balance, promotes tranquility while bringing harmony to the mind and body, and balance to the emotions.
How to use: Begin your day by putting Balance on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day. Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be felt immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to lessen feelings of tension and calm emotions, and support a restful sleep when used aromatically.
How to use:
Diffuse at night and/or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect. Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension. Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
With properties that help to soothe the mind and body, the warm, woody scent of Cedarwood essential oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically.
How to use: Diffuse with Lavender or Serenity before bed. Add a drop to the palms of your hands and inhale for a relaxing effect.
Emotional Aromatherapy collection
With six proprietary essential oil blends representing common categories of emotional well-being, the doTERRA Emotional Aromatherapy System makes emotional aromatherapy easy and accessible for anyone dealing with common negative emotions.
- Promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief
- Counteracts negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism
- Promotes feelings of optimism, cheerfulness, and happiness
- Counteracts negative emotions of feeling down, blue, or low
- Ignites feelings of excitement, passion, and joy
- Counteracts negative feelings of boredom and disinterest
- Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience
- Counteracts negative emotions of anger and guilt
- Promotes feelings of comfort and hope
- Counteracts negative emotions of grief, sadness, and hopelessness
- Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance, and contentment
- Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions