Hello, August + Free Printable!
Ah, August. I have been super excited for this month for a while now.
It's a double celebration in these parts with Mr Lovely's birthday on Sunday and mine towards the end of the month. As it's a significant birthday for me this year, we are having a party and I was inspired by my obsession with Nashville to choose a country theme.
So August is going to be filled with party related craft projects, probably a few too many Margaritas and hopefully lots of laughter and the creation of some awesome new memories.
- Go with the flow and enjoy the month (even if my plans don't come to fruition in the way I would like)
- Move my body daily - through Yoga, Daily walks and dancing round the kitchen whilst cleaning!
- Finish my painting for my office
- Write purposefully everyday
- Create beautifully designed resource area for this site
- Finish up website tweaks, both here and over at LP
- Serve all my clients generously - work to delight them
Normally I choose very specific goals but for this month I am trying something different. August is all about building up daily practices (such as Yoga and writing) and really focusing on how I want to feel.
Note - If you want to try this approach, I highly recommend checking out The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
Grab a copy of the Clarity Roadmap for August and set some intentions for the month.