Wild Spirit Spotlight : Ebonie Allard
Welcome to the latest post in my Wild Spirit Spotlight series, where I share interviews with women who creating life by their own design and are inspiring me!
Today I'm excited to introduce Ebonie Allard - a business coach who works with entrepreneurs to take them from Argh!! to Ahhh!!
1. Hi Ebonie, it’s so great to have you on the blog today! Can you start by telling us a little bit about your business and how it came about?
Hi Gemma, so I am Ebonie Allard, The Entrepreneur Enabler. I'm a certified Coach, a Creative Consultant, an Adventurer, a Yogini, and a Tattooed Badass Chick.
After working in the TV industry as a production buyer, running my own company: 'My Girl Friday' and going through two breakdown / burnout / breakthrough's I consolidated everything I'd learnt and got certified as a coach. Through 1-2-1, face to face, small group & online coaching as well as specialist retreats I enable and empower Freelancers, Business Owners and Entrepreneurs to:
- Accelerate Adventure; building purposeful, fun, fulfilled and rewarding lives.
- Catalyse Connection; creating a sense of real belonging, leading to awesome relationships both with themselves and with others.
- Magnetize money; in a way that feels good and is in line with their values.
2. Why do you do what you do?
I kinda see it as my mission to help misfits like me live a fully rounded three dimensional, successful and self-governed lives. At my core I believe that it is our responsibility to shine, to bring our gifts to the world, and to encourage others to do the same.
3. I’m a big advocate for finding your own brand of freedom - what does freedom mean to you?
For me freedom is about choices. It's about having awareness of what opportunities are out there and making a decision based on my values rather than survival. In it's simplest form it's about being able to wear what I want, use the language I want (F-bombs all round) stop and take time out or help people if I want to.
Like I said all about the chance to have choices.
4. What gets you out of bed on a morning?
A sense of adventure
5. How do you keep sane? Do you have any self-care practices you do regularly?
I enjoy keeping active, yoga, countryside walks and conversely I also love snuggling up with a movie or a box-set without any distractions, I give myself one full day off, with no 'should's every week!
6. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Wild, Honest, Empathic,
7. If you could offer one piece of advice to women looking to create their ideal life, what would it be?
Make as many mistakes as you can, it means you're living it not just thinking it.
Connect with Ebonie here: